Council is proud to offer Australia's first "community power network" - and the team wants to ensure residents gain the benefits in the face of rising electricity costs.
Residents can find out more about:
- The benefits of being part of the Community Power Network
- Packages and costs
- The exclusive Virtual Power Plant retail offer
- Whether you could benefit from a home battery and when to get one
- How to book in your installation
- How you could be eligible for up to $11,100 in battery subsidies
Landlords and tenants and businesses can enjoy a significant decrease in electricity costs as a result of the scheme.
For more information, contact Mary-Ellen McMahon, Community Power network, engagement and liaison, on 0438 649 539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org