Preparation 20 mins
Cooking 25 mins
Ingredients for four
- 4 medium just-ripe Beurre Bosc pears
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon + extra for sprinkling yoghurt
- 1/3 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve
What you do
- Preheat oven to 200°C /180°C fan-forced. Peel and halve pears lengthways and scoop out the cores. Place cut-side up into a large baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Combine honey, maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 10 seconds. Drizzle mixture over pears. Roast pears, tossing occasionally, for 15 minutes.
- Top pears with walnuts and spoon over the pan juices. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until tender. Set aside to cool slightly. Spoon yoghurt into a serving dish, dust with cinnamon and serve with the pears.