About 200 people flocked to Clare Golf Club on Tuesday night for the Landcare Association of SA Awards.
SA Governor Hieu Van Le was among the special guests at the dinner, which coincided with the three-day Landcare SA conference.
- Sure Gro Coastcare Award: Hindmarsh Island Landcare Group
- Fairfax Landcare Community Group Award: Birdlife Australia Gluepot Reserve
- Junior Landcare Team Award: Mount Compass Area School Swamp Ambassadors
- Rio Tinto Indigenous Land Management Award: Isobelle Campbell, Mannum Aboriginal Community Association
- Austcover Young Landcare Leader Award: Grace Bassett, Mount Compass Area School
- Australian Government Individual Landcarer Award: Peter Watton – Trees for Life
- Australian Government Partnerships for Landcare Award: Goolwa to Wellington Local Action Planning Association
- Australian Government Excellence in Sustainable Farm Practices Award: Barossa Improved Grazing Group
- Australian Government Innovation in Agriculture Land Management Award: Tom Robinson, Anashka Farms, Hoyleton
- Premier’s NRM Excellence Award: Australian Landscape Trust